Suicide Prevention and Support Geelong
If you or someone you know is considering suicide†call Lifeline on 13 11 14. If life is†in immediate danger call Emergency Services†on 000.†
At Lifeline Geelong Barwon Region we provide†a range of suicide prevention and† support services:
- If you are thinking of suicide and reading this, part of you is still looking for ways to live and find help for problems in your life.
- If you know someone who may be suicidal - listen and understand and link them to services that can help them stay. We provide information on helping people at risk of suicide and offer training programs in suicide intervention.
- Help for young men at risk of suicide.
- Support after a loss by suicide.
- Suicide prevention training - we provide LivingWorks suicide prevention training.
At Lifeline Geelong we also provide a range of fact sheets and tool kits which give information on suicide and†surrounding issues.