Complaints & Feedback
All Lifeline Geelong & Barwon Region, clients, customers and stakeholders have the right to make a written or verbal complaint. The complaint will be fairly investigated, a resolution sought in a timely manner and its outcome communicated to the complainant.
Lifeline Geelong & Barwon Region will treat any individual making a complaint (or providing feedback) with dignity, respect and confidentiality.
Lifeline Geelong & Barwon Region will use information provided in a complaint to support continuous quality improvement of its services. Lifeline Geelong & Barwon Region will maintain a register for complaints and feedback and report trends to the Lifeline Geelong & Barwon Region Board on a regular basis.
Lifeline Geelong & Barwon Region will not respond to offensive, harassing or malicious feedback.
Anonymous Feedback and the Use of Pseudonyms
Anyone providing feedback is entitled to remain anonymous or use a pseudonym if they so choose. Please note that in this circumstance, Lifeline Geelong & Barwon Region may be limited in what action it can take in responding to, investigating and addressing anonymous feedback.
Making a Complaint / Providing Feedback
Complaints and feedback can be made in a number of ways. An individual may:
- Complete an online Complaints & Feedback form on the Lifeline Geelong & Barwon Region website (below)
- Write a letter to the CEO, Lifeline Geelong & Barwon Region, 1 McKillip St, Geelong 3220
- Call 03 5222 2255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend our Geelong office and complete a Complaints & Feedback form
How Lifeline Geelong & Barwon Region Manages your Complaint and Feedback
In receiving a complaint, Lifeline Geelong & Barwon Region will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint / feedback within 5 business days (if contact details have been given)
- Investigate and provide a response to you within 25 business days