Lifeline Geelong Barwon Region Tool Kits
We have comprehensive information and advice on a range of mental health issues and help seeking topics and more information.
- Aboriginal suicide prevention
- Caring for someone with a mental illness
- Coping with sorrow, loss and grief
- Domestic violence
- Getting through the drought
- Help for men experiencing difficult times
- Help when you’re feeling down
- Helping someone at risk of suicide
- Helping your children cope after a natural disaster
- Loss and change in a community
- Living with children with ADHD
- Overcoming stress
- Panic Attacks
You might also find some useful information in our fact sheets.